3D Printer Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Super Moderator
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good Morning Folks :coffee:

today i have a bit of work! had a little yesterday and the day before as well. my Father and i make dirt rolling pins for an area national soil lab. they sell them for people to literally roll dirt with. whatever testing they do on the dirt, they have to roll the clumps out.
Tableware Wood Kitchen utensil Auto part Rectangle

so, we have them turned out, and assembled. all i have to do is a little sanding, and the application of some tongue oil. then i can go back to working on my CNC Router Table. :)

· Super Moderator
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ok i got suckered in by the click-bait title; after all i'm a coffee nerd :p...came searching for the coffee, saw zero coffee, went away disappointed (joke).
Rectangle Font Magenta Number Paper

there is the coffee. ;)

really the coffee is a metaphor. i like to, when i remember, start the morning by sharing my plans for the day, or to talk about whatever. just a place to say, "Good Morning". :)

· Super Moderator
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Good Morning :coffee: :)

the fan belt died on my oil furnace... woke up to a cold house. waiting for hardware store to open to get a new belt.

· Super Moderator
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Good Morning :coffee:

haven't been working much in my workshop due to cold temps. just been watching the same 32 movies i have on YouTube, over and over, wishing for the warmer weather of spring.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts